Have you ever stopped to think about what inspires you in your day-to-day life? There are many great opportunities for inspiration in this world: reading about others overcoming adversity, writing down your own past to see how far you’ve come and contemplating inspirational quotes about life can all motivate you and leave you feeling ready to take on the world.
When we’re going through a rough patch, it’s easy to forget about what an amazing gift life truly is. But having a positive outlook on life is vital to finding inspiration which leads to success and personal growth. Unfortunately, due to life’s constant ups and downs, even the happiest and most optimistic people struggle with finding the good in everything on some days. But no matter how bad things seem nor how dark your emotions are, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.
So the next time you’re struggling or feeling a bit down, browse through these 30 inspirational quotes about life and they’ll motivate you to leave the past behind and embrace all the wonders the future has to offer.
30 Inspirational Quotes About Life
- Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. – Anonymous
- Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.- John Mayer
- The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day. – Anonymous
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein
- Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone. – Anonymous
- We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde
- The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday. – Anonymous
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. – African proverb
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – T. Roosevelt
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain. – Anonymous
- Do the best you can until you know better. Then, when you know better, do better. – Maya Angelous
- Ask yourself is what you’re doing today will get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow. – Anonymous
- Don’t worry about failures. Worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- As long as you’ve got passion, faith and are willing to work hard, you can do anything you want in this life. – Anonymous
- Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow. – Caroline Myss
- Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better. – Anonymous
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby
- Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. – Anonymous
- Don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone. – Andy Biersack
- Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will. – Anonymous
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
- Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
- Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself? – Anonymous
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. – Mark Twain
- I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance. – Anonymous
- Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama.
What are your favorite inspirational quotes about life? We’d love to hear them! Leave us a comment and tell us what they are.